Thursday, April 7, 2011

What others think of me...

People knows me as me...
The girlfriend of him...
I dont have the identity for myself...
I am pertained as the jealous gf...

They just don't know the real me...
I love to be with people...
To be with people that i love...
I love spending quality time with them..

I'm really silent at first...
But once you get to know me...
I'm loud, madaldal, makulit, sweet and so much attached...

But I'm too scared to show them how i really feel...

I'm too scared that people might judge me...

I have my family who knows me really well...
My friends who accepts my flaws and everything...

It's difficult to change what the people 
think about you when all they knew
about you are the negative sides...    
I want to talk to them but I'm too scared..
Can you help????

No comments:

Post a Comment