Sunday, February 6, 2011

I love weekends

What makes you super excited about the weekends?"

I super duper excited on weekends because it's the only time i can do everything i want to.
Most of the times i cant do it on weekdays because it would be so "bitin" for the limited time.

 
I work 9 hours a day + 1 hour break that makes 10 hours at work. :(

The only time to enjoy being out with friends is through weekends.

Here are the things why im super excited on weekends
  • Waking up really late - After partying all night with friends
Booze, Dance, Party and more dancing..


  • Out of towns - I can go out of town on Saturdays which is really fun fun fun
From North to South to East to West


  • Family Time - Spending quality times with my mom, dad, brother and sisters


  • Pet Bonding - I can take out my pets out and play be jumpy and act like a kid. 
I love playing with them i love being their mom :))
Bandit on the car window

Ombra and mommy

Domina and Me

Bandit and me

  •  Trekking - Weekends are the best way to trek on mountain and give back all the blessing to the kids on mountains



  • Getting Dirty - Not by anything else but repacking things to give on trek [for mountains]

  •  Dirty hands means being happy on weekends and also helping kids



  •  Spending Quality time with my significant other
It makes me so excited on weekends because i can be with the man i love and go to places we love.
On the mountain with him

On the beach with him

Dinner with him

Spa and Massage with him






Kiss

  •  Last but not the least is dancing makes my weekends super
Dance I'm on green

Dancing with friends

With the teachers of bellydance

Dance Dance Dance on Red
Bonding with my fellow dancers, friends and making the most of the weekends fun fun fun and super

No comments:

Post a Comment